Nuffnang ads

Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

a shy baby?


well,yes i am..i don't know how to say this but i always feel that i'm so very-very shy..when i met a new person for example a friend of my friend,i takes awhile for me to adapt with the person i just knew..i'm so shy i couldn't even make an eye-contact or even say a single word..i don't know but as long as i can remember,i always have this sense of insecurity about myself..i'm just not good in starting a conversation so i prefer to remain silent and only speak when i've been asked a question but the truth is,yes i am a very shy man..so an addition for my resolution this year,i want to be a little braver with new people..less shy..what to shy about kan?i just want to be myself..so what if i'm big,fat and ugly?speaking bout perfection,what is perfection anyway?face the world like a rockstar Reynold!do it with your own style..yes!

No comments: